Former floor trader on the IMM, IOM, NYFE and LIFFE as well as a risk manager of a large, multinational corporation in Geneva, Switzerland, also author of best selling books on forex trading and trend following. In 1995, he founded INO and later co-founded MarketClub. With three decades of experience Adam Hewison have seen it all. NBow, he created this course as a way to give back and share trading tips and techniques that work today.
1. The importance of psychology in price movement
2. How to spot mega trends
3. Understanding of technical price objectives
4. How to picture price objectives
5. How to trade with moving averages
6. How to use point and figure trading techniques
7. How to use the RSI indicator
8. How to correctly use stochastics in your trading
9. How to use the ADX indicator to capture trends
10. How to capitalize on natural market cycles.
You are invited to watch all major markets – stocks, futures, forex, options, and mutual funds at quotes.ino.com/
We welcome you to take a risk free trial to our premium trading service, MarketClub, located online at club.ino.com/
You will now receive free access to the INO.com Real-Time Newsfeed. See news.ino.com/headlines/ for the latest market information and breaking news from AP, Dow Jones, and RTT Newswires.
For the best and most comprehensive site for trader education, check out INO TV at tv.ino.com/ Between our free streaming movies and premium full service, there’s an answer to your every trading question. For a free preview of our video selection, please visit tv.ino.com/free/
Don’t miss the MarketClub Blog at club.ino.com/trading/ It contains a wealth of knowledge from market experts, our staff, and successful users of our services.