There is a language of success and a language of distress. There is a language of progress and a language of regress.
* Words sell and words repel
* Words lead and words impede
* Words heal and words kill
Aspire will help you understand what words mean in their purest sense and unlock their importance as you develop a new leadership vocabulary.
From a fateful encounter with a wise shopkeeper in Vienna to a serendipitous introduction to an esteemed etymologist residing in a senior home, Kevin Hall discovers the secret power inherent in words, and invites us all on the journey.
Discovering your purpose through the Power of Words is almost an understatement to this book. Will you find your purpose? I don’t know, but what I do know is that you will be inspired to find your purpose and will have encouragement to turn to again and again as you struggle through the path.
The meaning of ten words:
1. Genshai (not treating anyone, including yourself, small)
2. Pathfinder (leader)
3. Namaste (respecting each person’s authenticity and uniqueness)
4. Passion (suffering for what you value)
5. Sapere Vedere (visioning)
6. Humility (being teachable)
7. Inspire (breathing life into)
8. Empathy (walking the path of another)
9. Coach (mentoring another)
10. Integrity (being congruent)
Source: Kevin Hall “Aspire”