How to Smile? Be happy.
* Wake up. Show others you care by giving attention to their needs.
* Be thankful. The opportunity to serve is a gift… not an entitlement.
* Be approachable. We’re at each other’s service, and contact is where it starts.
* Complain less. We’ve got work to do.
* Smile. Really. It’s where pleasantness begins.
How to Move? Do something.
* Start early & go long. Get lost in your service to others.
* Exceed expectations. Dismiss mediocrity. Expect more from yourself.
* Have a sense of urgency. Predict and pre-sweat the details for others.
* Be resourceful & resilient. Service is about giving someone what they need… no matter what.
Sourc: Smile and Move