The holiday season has started. People are gearing up to buy lots of stuff. Businesses are preparing to increase their sales by offering plenty of offers, discounts, and more. In this situation, what can a company like Google do to help a customer like you? Very simple – they can help you find the best offers in town. And how do they plan to do that? The answer, again, is very simple – mobile coupons.
That’s right folks. Finding the best deals in town this holiday season has become a lot simpler. Holiday season sales, discounts, deals, and offers – you can find it all on your mobile phone in the form of mobile coupons. You can simply show these coupons to the retailer (or wholesaler depending on who offers the discounts) and redeem the offer.
So, what actually happens is
1. A local business, an electronics showroom for example, adds a mobile coupon to Google Local Business Center listing.
2. You go to google.com on your mobile phone and search for some good deals on DVD players.
3. The Place Page shows that a showroom nearby offers a 10% discount on Blu-ray players and gives three Blu-ray discs for free.
4. You get a message which says that you should show the coupon on your phone at the participating business to redeem the offer.
5. You go to the showroom, show the mobile coupon, and buy the DVD player at a discount and get all the free stuff.
6. You walk away with a big smile on your face.
Sounds simple enough, doesn’t it? What this means to you, and millions of other mobile users, is that you do not have to go through newspapers, magazines, and billboards looking for the best deals this holiday season. You can get all the information you want on the go right on your mobile phone. It is a lot more convenient and saves a lot of time as well. So, get ready to shop till you drop.