What EXACTLY are brainwaves?
Well, every state of mind has a unique electrical signature that can be detected in the brain. These signatures are known as “brainwaves.”
Brainwaves can be measured and recorded using specialized equipment – such as an EEG machine.
That allows us to map what brainwaves are present during certain key states of mind. For example, we know the exact brainwave patterns that exist when we’re relaxed… or focused… or sleeping.
By using a process known as “brainwave entrainment” – which involves playing specially-created audio sounds into each ear – we can actually influence these brainwaves.
That means we can help bring about key states of mind at will – just by listening to those special “brainwave entrainment” recordings. (More about the science later.)
That’s what the Brain Evolution System does.
It uses specialised recordings to help take your brainwaves into a state of TOTAL PEAK PERFORMANCE – literally on-demand!
Now, you might have heard that listening to certain pieces of Mozart music can increase your IQ.
That’s because those pieces – almost accidentally – induce certain brainwave patterns, which help increase thinking speed and intelligence.
The Brain Evolution System was designed SPECIFICALLY with the purpose of taking your brainwaves to a state of TOTAL PEAK PERFORMANCE – exactly when you want it.
All backed by the very latest in scientific research.
Doesn’t that sound like something you’d be INTERESTED in?
Chart On Brainwaves
|Beta||12hz – 38hz||
8hz – 12hz
|Theta||3hz – 8hz||
|Delta||0.2hz – 3hz||
Brain Evolution System is The Most Powerful Self-Development Technology on Earth. Try it for Free.
1. Researchers at University of Maryland School of Medicine report that meditation relieved stress, reduced rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, reduced cardiovascular risk factors, decreased psychological distress, improved sleep patterns.
2. In a 1999 study, Thomas Budzynski, Ph.D worked with 8 struggling college students. After undergoing audio-visual brainwave stimulation, the students outperformed a control group and significantly increased their GPA.The GPA for the 8 students continued to rise even after treatment was discontinued!
3. Psychologist Michael Joyce used brainwave entrainment with a group of 30 children. After a short period of treatment, he observed improvements in reading and a half year advancement in grade level. The children also showed substantial improvements in attention, reaction and a reduction in impulsivity and variability.
4. The Mayo Clinic Health Letter says that meditation reduces high blood pressure, anxiety, substance abuse, post-traumatic stress syndrome, and visits to health care providers.
5. Quantum Physics states that our consciousness determines the characteristics of the physical matter we interact with. In other words, we attract what we are conscious of and we experience what we are conscious of.
6. Japanese scientist Dr. Masaru Emoto, photographed freezing water at microscopic levels after exposing them to different emotions written on paper. His photographs show us that water responds to conscious intentions by producing beautiful crystal snowflakes when exposed to loving and caring thoughts, and turns into ugly, “dirty” masses when exposed to negative thoughts. (remember your body is made up of 65%-75% water!)
7. Frank Treiber, Ph.D., of the Medical College of Georgia, states that meditation lowers blood pressure, which creates a 12.5% lower risk of stroke or heart related mortality in adulthood… even for healthy young people!
Discover what Brain Evolution System can do for you today!